DEMANDING TURNING PARTS, MANUFACTURED
WITH THE HIGHEST PRECISION
We produce customised turning parts with the highest level of precision on our curve-controlled automatic lathes and CNC machines. Here we also implement complex turning parts with a diameter of 5.5 – 65mm Ø and produce delivery quantities of 10 – 100,000 pieces. We supply virtually 3,000 different types to our customers from the automobile and sanitation industry and in the area of mechanical and commercial vehicle engineering.
TURNING PARTS IN A LARGE SERIES
Every day, we work up to 30 tons of metal for approximately 200,000 complex turning parts with cross and flat drillings including milling.
- Ø 5.5 – 65 mm
- Width across 7 – 55 mm
- Forging parts with the widest range of sizes and shapes
- Free-machining steel (11SMnPb30+C)
- Case-hardening steel (C15)
- Quenched and tempered steel (C45)
- Rust-free steel (1.4305, 1.4571, 1.4404 etc.)
Follow-up finishing with external partners:
- Hydraulic screw connections
- Automobile industry
- Commercial vehicle industry
- Mechanical engineering
- Sanitation industry
Please send us your individual
query via our Online Form.
You can feel free to send
your inquiry by e-mail or by fax.
or via Fax: +49 (0) 3685 | 79 18-10