WE ARE SEEKING HEAVY METAL FANS!
At Maier Präzisionstechnik, we move up to 30 tons of steel daily and form complex turning parts with the highest level of precision. With our well-known eye for precise surfaces and the desire to create something new every day, you are exactly in the right place with us. We can offer you a stable future at our location in Hildburghausen, which you can actively help to shape. You can find all information on the requirements and application conditions in the annex.
Cutting Machine Operator Turning Technology (m/f) in multi-shift operation
Activities & profile
Set-up and operation of multi-spindle lathes of the brands Gildemeister and Schütte
- Become a specialist in precision technology and help to shape the future of networked technology of the brands Gildemeister, Index and Takamaz
- Set-up and operation of CNC Automatic rotary machines of the Riello brand
- Monitoring of the production process and the elimination of faults.
- Quality check using an SPC measurement
Completed vocational training as a cutting machine operator with a specialist in turning machine technology
Experience in the set-up and operation of conventional multi-spindle lathes
- Experience in the set-up of CNC single-spindle automatic turning machines
Skilled in the application of measuring equipment
Willingness to work shifts
We offer you duties requiring a high level of responsibility but also variety in a motivated and innovative company. Please send us your detailed application with possible starting date.
Maier GmbH & Co. KG Präzisionstechnik
Langer Steg 9
Phone: 0 36 85 / 7 91 80
Fax: 0 36 85 / 79 18 10
Send us your application documents
via post or email:
Langer Steg 9
You can also contact us personally:
Phone: +49 (0) 3685 | 79 18-0