PRECISION SINCE 1997
» We have been producing precision turned parts of the highest quality since 1997. Our competence lies in the precise production of complex turning parts using CNC and conventional turning technology and is reflected in our broad range of services. We implement delivery quantities of 10 – 100,000 pieces and produce turning parts with a diameter of 5.5 to 65mm. We are happy to ensure the quality standard of our products in accordance with DIN EN ISO 9001 and TS 16949 certified processes and our extensive measurement and testing systems.
We are looking forward to your order.
- Establishment of the VEB screw and standard parts plant Hildburghausen
- After the changeover, demolition of company and takeover of the automated machine turning shop
- Conversion to Verbindeelemente GmbH
Privatisation of Verbindeelemente GmbH and continuation of the transactions by TORNO Verbindeelemente GmbH.
Takeover of the plant and stock assets by Maier Automatendreherei GmbH in Dunningen, Baden-Württemberg and the founding of Maier GmbH & Co. KG Präzisionstechnik in Hildburghausen, Thüringen, on the campus of what was previously known as “Schraube”.
- Initial certification according to DIN EN ISO 900
Construction of a new production building on its own campus in the “Schraube” industrial area. Acquisition of a 5200 m2 production space and 500 m2 administrative space.
Initial certification of environmental management according to DIN EN ISO 14001:2004 and implementation of an integrated management system.
- Distinction of receiving the finalist prize for the Grand Prix of Mid-Sized Businesses (Großer Preis des Mittelstandes).
- Prize winner of the Grand Prix for Mid-Sized Companies (Preisträger des Großen Preis des Mittelstands)
Takeover of the company by the CEO of many years Thomas Braun.
Please send us your individual
query via our Online Form.
You can feel free to send
your inquiry by e-mail or by fax.
or via Fax: +49 (0) 3685 | 79 18-10